Tuesday, 27 March 2012

The Legend of Zelda: Story of a Noob Part 2

I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time 3D (I know, it's taken me ages but I've been doing other stuff as well) and I have to say that my mind is blown. By today's standards the game is vast, with a large world, good graphics, good story and plenty to do with tons of replay value but to imagine what it must have been like when it first came out is truly astounding.

Whilst I can't agree that it's the greatest game of all time (sorry but Metal Gear Solid is just too good) I can easily agree that it's up there with the best. Every time I rage quit out of sheer frustration with one the numerous puzzles it wouldn't take too long for me to want to go back on it for another try.

As my first ever Zelda game I can safely say that it's got me interested in the series and now I have a Wii I plan on downloading Majora's Mask as well as buying Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. I've also downloaded Link's Awakening DX off of the estore on my 3DS and I'm enjoying that so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment