Friday, 29 June 2012

Weekly Round Up: June 29th

(I suppose this is technically a fortnight round up because I didn't do one of these last week).

First off I want to say sorry for being so quiet over the last two weeks, I've been busy with work and me and a friend have started writing and recording our first album, which is very time consuming. As a result I don't have much to say on the blog (or in my woefully neglected second book for that matter).

Hopefully though things will quiet down soon and I can write all of my blog ideas and post them, so stay tuned and you'll see some more posts coming soon.

Gaming wise over these two weeks I've been playing a lot of Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I've played it briefly before but my flatmate wanted a two player Wii game so I borrowed that off of a friend and have since become obsessed. I've also bought The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which is officially the second Zelda I've ever played. Or it will be, I haven't actually had a chance to play it yet but hopefully I will tomorrow.

I've also been playing a lot of Saints Row: The Third which is making me long for Rockstar to ditch the seriousness and go back to a more San Andreas style GTA. It's also made me very excited for Saints Row 4 which THQ announced has begun due to them thinking the upcoming DLC for Saints Row 3 would be better as part of a fourth game.

I've also been saddened to see that Radical Entertainment have been reduced to a support role due to the lack of success found by the Prototype series, this is a shame because they've made some really cool games over the years.

Post wise I think my main one has been about graphics and games: http://robcarrollgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/graphics-don-make-game.html

Thanks for reading, have a good weekend!

Follow me on Twitter @RobCarroll93 and sign up for blog alerts in the box above.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man sounds awesome, wish you luck. Good to have other projects to get stuck into.I find some weeks there is more time for gaming than others. My folks always say that more than one interest in stuff is good, you must have been listening to them. Anyway have enjoyed reading the blog, good to view whats been happening.

    Keep it going Ollie

    ReplyDelete