Saturday, 7 July 2012

Weekly Round Up: July 6th

Sorry again for being so quiet, there's been a lot of stuff going on so I haven't had time to write much again. I'm hoping to write a few things over the weekend so that I can get some new stuff up for you on Monday, check back then and hopefully some new posts will be up.

I haven't done much gaming this week to be honest, I've played a bit of Battlefield 3 (I'm now rank 30!) and am still trudging through Saints Row The Third. A friend of mine has started reviewing a game and hopefully I'll get that done and up soon as well so there will be someone else to contribute to the blog, more on that as it happens though I'm afraid.

Post wise all I've done is the one you can see below, like I said, I've been busy.

Check back next week and I'll promise the blog will be more exciting. In the meantime follow me on Twitter @RobCarroll93 and sign up for blog alerts in the box above.

Thanks for reading, have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment