Tuesday, 18 December 2012

A Quick Update

Just wanted to apologise for not posting much recently. Also Alan has not updated his challenge today, nor did he on Friday, because there wasn't really anything to say. He is still going at it though so keep checking in for updates. I will have a review of Body Harvest up tomorrow or Thursday and will post tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. After that I will post a review of 2012 on the 27th and then announce the Game of the Year on the 28th. I won't post on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

I hope that makes sense. Thanks for reading and being patient whilst I've been busy with social stuff and sorting out Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Know there's still a few more days to go but Happy Christmas to you guys and everyone else reading this blog

    Naj

    ReplyDelete