Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Game of the Year 2012 Nominees

As I said about a week ago me and Alan will announce our individual game's of the year on either the 28th or 29th December. As I've said we are both discussing which game we think deserves the coveted title of Game of the Year and in our build up to the announcement we will now share with you our list of nominees.

They are:

Hitman: Absolution - for being the best Hitman yet.

Dishonered - for being brilliantly fun and refreshingly different compared to other games this year.

Resident Evil: Revelations - for being the best Resident Evil game since 4

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - for being the best Call of Duty and having the best FPS military story ever

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - for being the best expansion since Wrath of the Lich King and adding tons of endgame content

The Last Story - for proving the Wii didn't die early and for being the best RPG this year.

Diablo 3 - for being so good that even though Alan forgot to ask me to add it to this list before I posted it he still thinks it might be Game of the Year.

5 comments:

  1. Hey guys, Hitman: Absolution has got to get the Number 1 spot.

    From a Hitman Fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many mates have got this game and I am sure it will appear for me at Christmas. For whot everyone says it is really good and reckon may be a cert for Game of 2012
    Billie93

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call of Duty and Hitman Absolution would be near the top of my list.....

    Naj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote would probably go to Call of Duty - Black Ops 2. Excellent FPS military story ...yes No 1 for me.

    ReplyDelete