Monday, 31 December 2012

New Year's Gaming Resolutions

Every year I make the same mistake over and over and that's that I trade in my completed games only to later on want to play them again. I usually trade them in so that I can put the money towards new games but my hope this year is to be able to keep any and all games that I buy. The idea behind this is that a) I won't find myself wanting to play a game that I have traded in and b) knowing that ill have the game forever will hopefully mean I'm sure to only buy decent games.

This is my big thing for my gaming year, to you it may sound simple but I have always traded in my games so its probably going to be quite tricky for me.

Do you have any gaming related resolutions for 2013?

1 comment:

  1. I have I want to continue enjoying playing, me girlfriend has other ideas she reckons I play to much could I cut down. Dunno bout that have to see.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete