Friday, 22 February 2013

Weekly Round Up 22/2/2013

This week has been a damn good week for me and for gaming. The PS4 has been announced and Ill be doing a Talking Trash episode about that which will be up on Tuesday. I've started and fallen in love with The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 and hopefully Metal Gear Rising Revengeance will have arrived today by the time this is up.

You may have noticed that Talking Trash went up on Tuesday this week rather than Monday and that Call Me Controversial was up on Thursday rather than Friday. This will be when those two videos go up now, so Monday, Wednesday and Firday will have written posts and any extra videos I do and Tuesday/Thursday will have my two series'. Alan will now post on Wednesdays rather than Tuesdays.

To view this weeks videos use the YouTube Channel link at the top of the page.

I'd just like to take the time to express my sadness over the layoffs that have hit IGN and the closure of 1UP, GameSpy and UGO. I have enjoyed the work the writers from those sites have done for many years and it is largely because of their inspiration that I started this blog and want to become a games journalist. If you like any of those sites then try and boost the guy's spirits on the comments and blogs sections before the plugs get pulled.

This week I've been playing:

Tenchu Z (Xbox 360)

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (Xbox 360)

Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360)

Great Big War Game (iPhone 5)

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame about the lay offs. It's happening more and more in so many firms.

    Game on --- Still

    DB

    ReplyDelete