Friday, 8 March 2013

Weekly Round Up: 8/3/13

So you may have noticed that the review I promised for Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition hasn't materialised. I'd like to apologise for that, due to some unforeseen technical issues I couldn't actually play it so instead I reviewed Super Mario 3D Land. Could there be two more opposite games?

Anywho this week has been a pretty quiet week for me gaming wise but Alan has got Tomb Raider and should have a review for that up on Wednesday so check back then for his thoughts on Lara's return.

As for me I'm going to be working hard on improving the quality of the videos we so here and will even get Alan to feature in some so there is a lot to look forward to next week!

What I've been playing this week:

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS).

Have a good weekend!

P.S. You may have noticed the blog has been renamed Rob Carroll Gaming, at some point in the future I will purchase this domain name.

No comments:

Post a Comment