Friday, 15 March 2013

Weekly Roundup 15/3/2013 - A Big Thank You

First of all this week I wanted to say a big thank you. To DB, JB, Naj, M, Billie93, Ollie, my Google Followers, my anonymous followers, occasional visitors and anyone I've forgotten (sorry). I'm saying thanks because, back in October I celebrated the first year of this blog, it was a good year. I had a decent amount of views, Alan joined as a guest writer, I was invited to write for another (now defunct) blog and I gained some followers. In the six months since then I have had the same amount of views, earned many more followers and started some proper work on my YouTube channel and it would not be possible without all of you.

Thank you so much!

Now this week has been good, I've reviewed Duke Nukem: Zero Hour and Alan covered the major release, Tomb Raider. Alan will also review God of War: Ascension for next week.

So there is a lot of good stuff to come and there will be over the coming months as the blog and its YouTube channel grow.

This week I've been playing:

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour (N64)

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (N64)

Catcha Catcha Alien (iPhone 5)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment