Thursday, 18 April 2013

Best. Girlfriend. Ever. I Have A Wii U.

If you've been following my blog for a while then you'll know that I've wanted a Wii U since before it launched. You'll also know that, sadly, I couldn't afford one at launch and have yet to be able to afford one.

So on Monday evening I got home from work and my partner had been at uni and then went shopping, she told me about what she got and then said hidden upstairs was a small gift for me. I went up and tucked away on the bed was a bag with Pokemon White 2 and Die Hard: With a Vengeance in it. An awesome gift by anyone's standards. She came up and I said my thanks and then she said we had to go back down because she wanted to see if anyone good was on Britain's Got Talent.

Our staircase has a landing at the bottom which has a left turn that takes you to two more steps which bring you into the living room. As I reached this landing and turned left my jaw fell open, I turned and gaped at my partner and then turned back because, on the hearth on the other side of the living room, there was a box with a Black Wii U Premium in it. The box had a red bow attached to it and it just looked awesome.

I dropped the game and the film and ran over to start opening it. She came over and pulled ZombiU from behind it and, after I sorted out all the wiring I went on it and fell in love.

You can expect reviews for ZombiU, Nintendo Land and Punch Out (I got it as part of the NES 30th Anniversary deal) next week as well as a review of the console itself over the next two weeks.

In the meantime I'll be loving my Wii U.

Best girlfriend ever? I think so.

1 comment:

  1. A M A Z I N G

    Love and Loyalty are two very important things, keep strong together and supporting each other

    B R I L L I A N T

    'M

    ReplyDelete