Wednesday, 29 May 2013

What I Want From The Big Three At E3

E3, the gaming industry’s biggest annual event, is a mere two weeks away. Sony and Microsoft have to show off their new systems and games and Nintendo have to prove the faithful right and deliver some big games. Here’s what I want from each company.

Nintendo

As a proud owner of a Wii U I want a lot from Nintendo during E3 and I’m worried about how much i’ll get. Here are the big games and the information that I want.

3d Mario - Trailer, hands on and a release date.

HD Zelda - Trailer

Smash Bros. - 3DS/Wii U trailer, hands on and release date.

Mario Kart U - Release Date, trailer. 

Wind Waker HD - Release date.

Bayonetta 2 - Hands on, release date.

X - Name, Release window/date, trailer.

Retro Studios - Game reveal, release window/date. 

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem - Trailer, Release Date. 

New Nintendo IP - Every generation brings awesome new IPs from Nintendo and I want one for the WIi U, now would be a great time.

Surprises - Star Fox, Donkey Kong, F-Zero - basically give me an old franchise back!

Sony

The Ps4 reveal was pretty good so there isn't much that I want from Sony at E3 but what I do want is big.

Console - Reveal, release date, price.

Uncharted 4 - Trailer.

God of War 4 - Teaser trailer. 

Microsoft

Microsoft have the most to prove here so they need to deliver games in spades. 

Halo 5 - Trailer, release date.

Gears of War 4 - Teaser, release window.

Fable 4 - Trailer, release date.

New Ip - The next Halo is something Microsoft desperately ned to find to avoid stagnation. 

Ryse - Kinect optional, proper controls allowed. 

Console - release date, price.

Xbox Live - Cost.

Answers - Is it always online? How does the Cloud work? Is Kinect mandatory?

So there you have it, pretty demanding I know and also pretty unrealistic but still, I can dream. Is there anything you particularly want to see or are you happy to wait and see what the companies bring to the show? 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a shout out to my website on your next post? I will return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387 at gmail.com

    Gadgets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given you a shout out on my new post, cheers for the comment

      Delete