Monday, 10 June 2013

My Video Game Collection 1

Seeing as I make videos about games and game related things that I pick up I thought it would make sense for me to do a post here about my collection as it stands now. Ill update it as it grows. Don't worry, posts about my collection won't stop me from doing my usual stuff, they'll just go alongside it just like they do with my videos. 

Consoles

Wii U
Wii
Xbox 360
N64
3DS XL

You may notice there is no Fane Fear despite it being in my last pickups video, sadly neither of them worked so ill have to buy another one. 

Games

Wii U - Zombi U

Wii - LoTZ Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy

Xbox 360 - Far Cry 3, Gears of War 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins

3DS - MGS Snake Eater 3D, Super Mario 3D Land

N64 - Goldeneye, The World Is Not Enough, Body Harvest, Lylat Wars, Pilotwings 64, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Super Mario 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

PS1 - MGS, Medal of Honour, Duke Nukem: Time to Kill, Tenchu: Stealth Assassins, Tenchu 2: Birth of the Stealth Assassins. 

PS2 - Timesplitters, Half Life, GTA San Andreas

Game Gear - Sonic 2, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, 4 in 1, Mickey Mouse Land of Illusion, Ax Battler, Donald Duck: Deep Duck Trouble, James Pond 2: Robocod

Master System - Robocop vs. The Terminator, Sonic, Air Rescue, Road Rash, Tom and Jerry, The Ninja

SNES - The Lost Vikings, Cool Spot, Jelly Bean

NES - Super Mario Bros. 3, LoTZ 2: The Adventure of Link, Super Turrican, Battletoads, Bucky O' Hare, Faxanadu, Burai Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment