Friday, 30 August 2013

What To Expect During The Next Month

Just thought I'd take the chance to fill you in on what will be up on the blog over the next few weeks. Obviously this is just a bare minimum, if I get some time off of work or anything like that then I will post more than what I mention here.

Next week i'll have a review up for the 3DS eShop game Steamworld Dig, which is brilliant fun but isn't without it's flaws.

The week after that I (maybe with Alan's help) will have a review up of Diablo 3 for the PS3. 

Then within the two weeks after that (either beginning the 16th or 23rd) I will have a review up for the single player component of GTAV and will review the online segment when it launches in October. 

So that's pretty much the main schedule for the next  month and of course ill be doing my videos as usual during this time so it's worth subscribing to my YouTube channel if you haven't already. 

Thanks for being so patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment