Friday, 17 January 2014

My Most Anticipated Games of 2014

10: The Elder Scrolls Online

9: Destiny

8: The Order: 1886

7: Smash Bros. Wii U

6: Dragon Age: Inquisition

5: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

4: Watch Dogs

3: Mario Kart 8

2: Infamous: Second Son

1: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

I'm sure anyone who knows me or reads this blog knew that the game I'm most looking forward to this year would be Metal Gear. I would have put the Phantom Pain but, heart breaking though it is to admit it, I really don't think we'll see that game this year. Who knows? Hopefully I'll be wrong. Assuming that we won't get to play it this year then I'm most looking forward to Ground Zeroes and the little taster it's gives us of Metal Gear's future. I'm still not sold on Kiefer Sutherland and am deeply worried about Kojima making such decisions but hopefully he'll prove himself right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment