Thursday, 31 December 2015

Game of the Year 2015

One of the finest Batman stories ever told. 
2015 has been an outstanding year for games and the current generation of consoles has finally justified itself.  I haven't had as much spare time dedicated to gaming as I’d like but I’ve experienced a lot of cool stuff like The Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Knight but, for me, Fallout 4 is Game of the year 2015.


With an engaging story, a ludicrously well realised world and some of the most enjoyable and genuinely liberating RPG gameplay ever created, Fallout 4 smashes things out of the park.


Take a look back here on Saturday for my First Impressions post for some details, a full review will follow later on down the line, though Game of the Year pretty much says it all!

Happy New Year!



Well played Bethesda.

No comments:

Post a Comment